Working at Teavana
How do I apply for a position?
Go to Teavana.com/careers and click on “view all career opportunities”
- Search for the location(s) of interest to you.
- Click on the title of the job you are interested in.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link in the bottom right corner of the job and to submit your application.
How can I obtain a forgotten login and/or password? Your login is the email address you used to apply. To have your password resent, click on the link beside "Can't remember your password."
How old do I have to be to work at Teavana? To work for Teavana you must be at least 18 years old.
Does Teavana offer internships?
We will be offering a limited number of summer internships in select business units every year. Students should check with their career services centers to see if Teavana and/or Starbucks are actively recruiting on their campus.
How do I update my information in my application? You can access your profile and make changes as needed and your information will update immediately.
What should I do if I don’t see a particular position for which I am interested? Visit the Career Center regularly for updated job postings.
Why do I experience errors when trying to apply?
Our application system is compatible with versions 7 and 8 of Internet Explorer and version 3.5 of Firefox. If you are using any other browser or older versions, you may experience errors.
Do Your Research
- Visit a Teavana store or the “About Teavana” section of the website to learn more about the history and goals of the company as well as our teas and merchandise.
- Be familiar with behavioral-based interviews that ask questions to determine how you have handled situations in the past. Be specific in your answers, with real-life examples. Questions typically focus on key competencies relevant to the position you are interviewing for.
- Be prepared to answer what makes you want to be part of Teavana. Also, tell us what is important to you and what your career goals are.
- Have a cup of Teavana tea. Get familiar with our products.
- Research the team you are meeting with on LinkedIn so you know their background and experience.
Assess the Culture
- Make sure you visit locations to take in the environment and culture. Think about what excites you about what you see. Feel free to ask partners what they like about working for Teavana.
- Take a look at our Teavana Company Profile on LinkedIn and Teavana on Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter.
- Stay on point when answering questions and be careful not to ramble. Make sure you listen to the question fully to allow you to answer correctly.
- Don’t be nervous, be yourself. We want to get to know you. Résumé Tips
- Gear your objective to Teavana and the specific position you are applying to.
- Simple is better. Include experience from the last 10 years, starting with most recent. Ensure dates are accurate.
- Include your education, relevant professional achievements or awards. Personal information should not be included.
- List accomplishments from your previous experiences. Highlight how you added value in your last role.
- Be concise.
- Spell check.