Journey to India and take in all its exotic pleasures with this modern twist on a sweet and spicy classic. High quality white tea combines with cinnamon, coconut, pineapple, ginger, cardamom, and cloves, giving this balancing tea a complex, sweet, full-bodied flavor.
Naturally sweet cinnamon with spicy pepper and robust clove
- A delicious source of antioxitants and low in caffeine
- May support healthy skin and complexion
- Promotes detoxification and body hydration
- Features Ayurvedic spices cinnamon, pepper, ginger, cardamom and cloves
- Contains soothing lemongrass
- Contains invigorating ginger
- Contains 1% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee
Preparation / Ingredients
Use 1.5- 2 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees (79 degrees Celsius) and steep for 2 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients: White tea, cinnamon, lemongrass, candied pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar), coconut chips (coconut, coconut fat, sugar), ginger pieces, cloves, artificial flavoring, bruised black pepper, cardamom