The newest trend in cocktails is captured in this delicious journey southward. Conjuring up sun, fun and frolic with a sweet and sour citrus blend of three types of pineapple, sweet orange and sea buckthorn. Mix in a refreshing hint of mint and pure white silvery tipped leaves and you've got a sweet, smooth Latin treat.
Smooth sweet pineapple and orange with refreshing hint of mint
- A delicious source of antioxidants & low in caffeine
- May support healthy skin & complexion
- Promotes detoxification & body hydration
- Superfruit enhanced with sea buckthorn
- Contains nutritious orange
- Contains pineapple
- Contains comforting mint
- Contains 1% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee
Preparation / Ingredients
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees (79 degrees Celsius) and steep for 2 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients: White tea, candied pineapple (pineapple, sugar), citrus peels, citrus slices, candied mango pieces (mango, sugar), apple pieces, natural & artificial flavoring, sea buckthorn berries, pineapple chips, spearmint, peppermint, stevia leaves