Earl Grey White Tea
Price reflects 2oz (25-30 teaspoons per 2oz)
A modern turn on a world classic taste, this lighter and brighter Earl Grey has uplifting apricot nuances and tartly orange flavor from the elite and robust bergamot. All balanced with a smooth infusion of top shelf, superior white tea featuring less caffeine than our regular black Earl Grey tea.
Light and refreshing with fragrant bergamot citrus
- A delicious source of antioxidants and low in caffeine
- May support healthy skin and complexion
- Promotes detoxification and body hydration
- Bergamot may act as a mood lifter
- Contains 1% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee
Preparation / Ingredients
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees (79 degrees Celsius) and steep for 2 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients: White tea, artificial flavoring, marigold petals