Inspired by the world's best rich red wines, this most luxurious green rooibos blend is a symphony of sweet and fruity. The blush of red grapes, blackberry, and black currant blend beautifully, creating a scarlet red hue. Creamy vanilla, sweet citrus and hibiscus flowers finish off heady, rich flights of fancy.
Sweet & crisp grape, blackberry & currants with a smooth vanilla finish
- May support the immune system, promoting well-being
- May support digestion
- Naturally caffeine free, so great for kids
- Superfruit enhanced with grape, blackberries, black currant & cranberries
- Contains uplifting orange
- Rich vanilla is sweet and soothing
Preparation / Ingredients
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just at boiling (208 degrees/98 degrees Celsius) and steep for 5-6 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients: Grapes, hibiscus flowers, green rooibos, grape slices, citrus peels, plum pieces (plum, rice flour), black currants, blackberries, natural and artificial flavoring, red currants, morello cherries, stevia leaves, vanilla pieces