This French-inspired flavored oolong tea features luscious strawberries, pink rosebuds, soft vanilla, crisp rhubarb, and notes of aromatic white grape. Deliciously romantic, it's a sumptuous combination that sparkles on the palate, conjuring up dreamy days ambling along Épernay's rolling vineyards and valleys.
Lush strawberry and soft rose sparkle in perfect balance alongside vibrant notes of white grape
- As a part of a diet, may help promote a healthy metabolism
- May help support digestion
- May help promote healthy skin and teeth
- Superfruit enhanced with grapes and strawberry
- Contains rhubarb, liquorice root,juniper berries, and fennel
- Contains rich Madagascar vanilla
- Contains 10-15% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee
Preparation / Ingredients
Use 1 teaspoon of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to just before boiling (195 degrees/90 degrees Celsius) and steep for 3 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:Oolong tea, apple pieces, grapes, pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), flavoring (champagne, strawberry, rhubarb, vanilla, peach, rose, tangerine, grapefruit), fennel, tangerine pieces (tangerine, cane sugar, citric acid), hibiscus flowers, rosehip peels, peach pieces(peach, rice flour), grape slices, aniseeds, juniper berries, orange