Earl Grey Creme Black Tea
Price reflects 2oz (25-30 teaspoons per 2oz)
High tea is further elevated with tart bergamot orange tastefully tempered by creamy vanilla then blended with the classic pomp of an Earl Grey black tea. A majestically smooth confection that is now available any time the senses desire. Sprinkled with sunny yellow marigold petals, this full leaf wonder is divinely delicious with a silky sweet finish.
Smooth infusion with bergamot overtones and a creamy vanilla finish
- May be energizing, a great morning tea
- May help promote heart health
- As part of a diet program, may help maintain healthy cardiovascular and circulatory systems
- Bergamot may act as a mood lifter
- Contains rich vanilla
- Contains 20% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee
Preparation / Ingredients
Use 1-1.5 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 195-205 degrees (90-96 degrees Celsius) and steep for 2-3 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients: Black tea, natural and artificial flavoring, marigold petals