Voir toutes les possibilités de carrière au Canada en Français
Teavana would like to invite you to embark upon an exciting journey through the world of tea.
From the very beginning, our success has been the result of the innovation, creativity and dedication of our team, who is our most important resource and competitive advantage. The Teavana name was developed to mean a “Heaven of Tea” and is reflective of our desire to educate and enlighten people about the differences, history, sights, and smells of loose leaf teas in an environment that is part Tea Bar and part Tea Emporium!
How to Apply
1) Click on View All Career Opportunities
2) Search for the location(s) of interest to you.
3) Click on the title of the job you are interested in.
4) Click on the "Apply Online" link at the bottom of the job ad (in the right corner) to submit your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I obtain a forgotten login and/or password?
Your login is the email address you used to apply. To have your password resent, click on the link beside "Can't remember your password."
- How do I check the status of my application?
With the exception of new stores, you may contact the store directly. Store contact information can be found under the "Locations" section of our website. For new stores, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that all stores have a job posting so that individuals may express their interest.
- Why do I experience errors when trying to apply?
Our application system is compatible with versions 7 and 8 of Internet Explorer and version 3.5 of Firefox. If you are using any other browser or older versions, you may experience errors.